“These ATCs… take all in their stride, revealing a lovely cohesion throughout the frequency range. Resolution, timing and dynamics are all spot-on… factor in the built-in amplification, exotically engineered in-house drive units and the resultant exceptional sound quality, and the SCM40As emerge as something of a high-end bargain. Consider us smitten.” What Hi-Fi, March 2015.
- ATC designed and built dual suspension 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- ATC Soft Dome mid-range driver.
- ATC 164mm short coil bass driver.
- All drive units incorporate massive optimised motor assemblies.
- On-board grounded source 242 watt Class A/B Tri-amplifier.
- Active crossover filters and overload protection.
* Please get in touch to see what deal we can offer you on these outstanding loudspeakers! *
- Drivers: HF ATC 25mm dual suspension Tweeter, Mid 75mm ATC Soft Dome, LF ATC 164mm SC
- Matched Response: ±0.5dB
- Frequency Response (-6dB): 48Hz-22kHz
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Max SPL: 112dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz & 3.5kHz
- Connectors: Male XLR
- Input sensitivity : 1V
- Filters : 4th Order critically damped with phase compensation.
- Overload Protection : Active FET momentary gain reduction.
- Fault Protection : DC fault protection and thermal trip. Fault indication on rear panel mounted LED.
- Amplifier Output: 150W LF, 60W MF, 32W HF
- Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 980 x 370 x 344mm (inc. foot plinth & amp, spikes add 25mm to height, grill adds 34mm to depth)
- Weight: 36kg