We're very happy to announce that we now have Rega's stunning new turntable in stock. Feel free to bring your favourite piece of vinyl down to the shop for a demo.
The Planar 3 replaces the multi award winning and five times What Hi-Fi? Product of the Year (RP3). It took Rega's team of designers two years to develop and is their biggest re-design of the iconic 'three' model ever.
Every aspect of the turntable has been improved: ergonomics, usability, and sonic performance.
Features of the Planar Three:
- Hand assembled RB330 tonearm.
- 24v low noise motor / 12mm float glass platter.
- Lightweight double braced plinth.
- Precision main bearing.
- Factory fitted Elys2 MM cartridge (optional).
- Compatible with the TT-PSU electronic speed change and power supply box (optional).
- Dimensions (lid closed) H 11.7 x W 44.7 x D 36 cm
- Weight 6kg
For further info visit here, or book yourself in for a demo: