It is hard to improve on perfection, so when Rega announces an update to one of their multi-award winning turntables, it makes you wonder what they could have made better. Well, they’ve improved on both the look and the performance of the entry-level Rega Planar 1 & Planar 1+.
Rega Planar 1
Both now have a matt finish, and come fitted with the same EBLT drive belt used on the reference-quality Planar 8 turntable. The new belt increases accuracy – revealing even more detail from your vinyl!
- EBLT Advanced drive belt fitted as standard
- RB110 tonearm with ultra-low friction play bearings
- Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge
Rega Planar 1 +
The Rega Planar 1+ also has a MM (moving magnet) phono stage built into it, making it the perfect “plug and play”. Just add an amp & speakers to complete the set-up.
- Phenolic resin, flywheel effect platter
- High quality, 24 V low noise synchronous motor
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
Rega Kyte Loudspeaker
Combine these with the new Kyte 2-way bookshelf speakers, and you are half-way to creating the ideal entry-level hi-fi system.
- Stunning Natural Sound
- 2-way loudspeaker
- Designed & Manufactured in the UK
- Handmade Rega MX-125 Bass mid driver
Designed & built in the UK
Rega design and assemble every product by hand in the South-East, and spend nothing on advertising. This means more money goes towards developing products – ensuring incredible musical performance at an affordable price. Rega also offer a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects, on every product!
Explore Rega products here.