Arcam SA30 Integrated Amplifier
The Arcam SA30 is designed with all the latest cutting-edge features – Class G is expertly implemented and, the highest resolution of audio support is presented. Simple streaming is available with a mobile device using the native app of choice via Apple AirPlay2 or Google Chromecast.
Arcam’s SA30 integrated amplifier provides class leading sound quality for the best reproduction of your music from traditional HiFi separates and the various internet streaming services that are on offer.
The SA30 also includes the powerful Dirac Live room correction functionality that has been used to critical acclaim in our AVR range.
Drawing on the many years of amplifier design experience at Arcam, this product uses the best quality components and engineering practice to produce a product that will give many years of musical pleasure and reliable service.
The Arcam SA30 is designed to produce a level of performance that will truly bring your music to life.
- Class G amplification for impeccable sound and efficiency
- 120W of power per channel into 8Ω, 220W into 4Ω
- 5 analogue inputs including switchable MM/MC PHONO input
- 4 digital inputs
- 1 ARC input
- Google Cast, AirPlay 2, uPnP Streamer
- Gapless playback
- Roon endpoint
- MQA supported – The SA30 features a full MQA decoder, which enables you to play back MQA audio files and streams, delivering the sound of the original master recording in the highest possible sound quality. At this level of playback you are hearing what was created in the studio – with precise file and platform-specific DAC compensation and management.Visit mqa.co.uk for more information.
- 3 Dirac EQ profiles (input assignable)
- 32-bit DAC,Sabre ESS9038K2M
- Full I/P control including Control4 and Crestron
- Total harmonic distortion + noise = 0.002%