ATC SCM19 are award-winning loudspeakers, the largest bookshelf model in the SCM range, offering an impressive sound stage from a stylish design, available in black ash or cherry wood. This model is the largest bookshelf model in the SCM range, coming in above the SCM7 and SCM11.
- New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- “SL” spec bass driver with 75mm integral soft dome.
- 9kg optimised short-coil/long gap motor assembly.
- In-house, hand-wound precision flat wire coil.
- Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
Like other ATC speakers, the SCM19 is designed from studio based perspective, meaning they have a very flat frequency response for a neutral and honest sound. Made from the finest possible materials, these speakers have received excellent reviews and are some of the best larger bookshelf speakers we’ve heard.