Chord C-stream Digital Streaming Cable
Chord C-stream Digital Streaming Cable is part of the award-winning C-series range of analogue and digital connections including RCA/phono, USB, HDMI, power and speaker cable. The C-series has been designed in the UK by Chord Company to achieve the best sound and/or picture quality from your streaming media.
- High speed oxygen free copper conductors
- Individually shielded, twisted conductor pairs plus overall shield
- Low-loss low density polyethylene insulation
- 24ct. gold-plated signal contacts
- Over-moulded plug surround
- Non-compression strain relief system
Available in 0.75m, 1.5m, 3m, 5m, 10m & 20m lengths
New slim connector version (designed for maximum compatibility) is now available in 1.5m lengths
Chord C-stream Digital Streaming Cable Installation
This cable has been designed to carry high-quality sound data. To obtain the best results from this
cable, please follow these instructions:
- Switch off all equipment before fitting or removing cables.
- Avoid touching the contact areas of the plug.
- Route the cable away from power cables.
- Test for compatibility with the equipment you wish to connect before installing cable in walls, floors etc.
Look for a black dot on one of the RJ45 connectors. For best sound quality, the plug with the black dot should be connected to the source. If using the cable to connect an audio streamer to a router the plug with the black dot should be connected to the router.
About Chord Company
Chord Company has been designing, building (and refining) award-winning audio and video cables in England since 1985. Cables are not and never have been just an accessory. They are a vital part of any system and choosing the right cable is more important today than it has ever been. The correct interconnect, power or speaker cable can transform the experience and enhance the pleasure of your favourite music or movies.
Staffed by a dedicated team of music fans, music makers, movie-lovers and gamers, the company has grown steadily in size and stature. From a purpose-built HQ near historic Stonehenge in Wiltshire, the company has become internationally renowned for creating high-performance, value-for-money products to suit any level of system or budget.