Dynavector Te Kaitora Rua MC Cartridge
The improved Dynavector Te Kaitora Rua continues the journey by incorporating many of the newest features of its Dynavector stable-mates, the XV-1s and XX-2. The Te Kaitora Rua has even managed to improve on the original’s silk-like treble and openness.
Dynavector Te Kaitora Rua Improvements
- The wire for the coil has been changed to the PCOCC copper wire from the silver wire. It sounds a much smoother and has a much better musical performance.
- A titanium headpiece for maximum ridgity along with a miniature stainless steel bolt coupling the front and rear yokes to the magnetic circuit assembly.
- A 6mm long boron cantilever with the Pathfinder (PF) line contact stylus as used with both Dynavector XV-1s and XX-2.
- The ingenious square shaped armature and matching square shaped aperture in the front yoke providing much improved linearity in the magnetic flux distribution.
- Alnico magnets are used for high magnetic flux density.
Dynavector, based in Tokyo, was founded in the mid-1970s by Dr. Tominari, a Physics Professor at Tokyo University. His lifelong interest in music, combined with his scientific background, has helped produce some ground breaking products over the past few decades.
For more than 30 years, Dynavector’s Moving Coil cartridges have enjoyed worldwide acclaim due to a combination of innovative design, advanced production techniques and an unwavering commitment to the musical source. Dynavector have been leading the way in moving coil cartridges, offering a range to suit all budgets but all guaranteed to offer performance that will get the most from your vinyl collection
Dynavector is highly regarded as a manufacturer of the finest high-performance moving coil phono cartridges and
a unique bi-axial tonearm based on technically advanced theories and unique production technologies.