Exposure 3510 Mono Power Amplifier
The Exposure 3510 mono power amplifier, part of the 3510 Series is a master-class in amplification. Created by one of the world’s most respected Hi-Fi brands, the 3510 Series will deliver your music with an accuracy and power you would never expect from a product so competitively priced.
- Large custom made toroidal transformer and smoothing capacitors for power supply
- All bipolar transistor design using carefully selected parts
- DC coupled throughout
- Electronic, non-invasive overload protection circuit and thermal trip
- Balanced & Unbalanced Input
- Bi-wire speaker outputs using high quality shrouded sockets
- High quality all aluminium case work
- Three year guarantee
- Available in black or titanium
Artistry in audio since 1974
Exposure has been perfecting the art of creating real Hi-Fi for real music lovers since 1974. In that time a lot has changed in the audio market. One thing has stayed consistent though, and that’s our absolute commitment to never compromise on quality, whilst designing and building the best sounding and affordable Hi-Fi that we can.
All of our products are designed, engineered and proudly manufactured in Britain by a talented team of audio engineers who are passionate about the reproduction of music. Our goal is quite simple; ‘To deliver music as accurately as possible’.
Sounds simple enough, but it takes years of skilled engineering, science and some great ears to achieve. This is our goal and one that we will continue to pursue.