JVC DLA-NX9B 8K D-ILA eShift Projector
The JVC DLA-NX9B features Unique Multiple Pixel Control technology converts FHD and 4K images to high-definition 8K images. Auto Tone Mapping function which automatically adjust settings based on the mastering information projects HDR10 content at optimum quality. Combining brightness of 2,200 lm, dynamic contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1, and wide colour gamut covering beyond the DCI-P3 range, the projector faithfully reproduces latest content including HDR10 and HLG. Renewed Clear Motion Drive together with Motion Enhance significantly reduces motion blur. Go further, and be the first to experience the high-definition, high-quality images exceeding 4K.
- JVCs proprietary 8K/e-shift technology reproduces image quality beyond 4K** (The projector does not support 8K signal input)
- New 0.69-inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- Colour Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor* is capable of optimizing essential elements in the image, including colour balance, gamma characteristics, colour space and colour tracking
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
- Renewed Clear Motion Drive supporting 4K60P (4:4:4) signal improves moving images more than ever
- Motion Enhance technology reduces residual images and blurring that are often found in fast-moving images by optimally controlling the drive of D-ILA devices
- THX 4K Display Certification to ensure the precise reproduction of picture quality in 4K content, just as the original filmmaker envisioned.
- Multiple Pixel Control image processor accurately reproduces images closer to the original
- ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) mode** to reproduce excellent picture quality optimized for specific environments.
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
- Nine settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Adjust, Installation Style, Keystone, Pincushion, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Native Contrast Ratio of 100,000:1 translates to a spectacular Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 1,000,000:1
- Wide Colour Gamut above exceeds DCI/P3 spec creating saturated, beautiful images that come to life
- High brightness of 2,200 lm provides vibrant and dynamic imagery
- 18-element, 16-group all-glass 100mm diameter high-quality lens
- Compatible with HDR technology that dramatically improves image quality that rivals real life.
- Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that is expected to be used widely in future broadcasting
- Installation Mode centrally manage nine settings related to installation to enjoy video best suited for each environment
- Display the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs
- Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received