That’s not all. We take the same approach with Urika II that we do with our Exakt-enabled loudspeakers. This means we can optimise each and every individual device, correcting the variations inherent in the analogue stage to ensure outstanding performance every time.
Urika II can be optimised to work with your preferred cartridge load values. Simply choose from our list of popular cartridges or enter your own. You can even optimise Urika II for your most comfortable armchair, and easily change when you next upgrade your cartridge.
Urika II is powered by our extraordinary Radikal power supply and is mounted on the integrated Trampolin base board within the plinth of your Sondek LP12 to maintain phono stage isolation and improve deck suspension.
The perfect upgrade for Urika, we’ve tested Urika II in incredible detail to measure the difference it makes, and most importantly of all we used our ears to listen.
- Moving coil (MC) internal phono stage for LP12
- The most precise implementation of the RIAA curve
- Converts music signal to digital at the earliest point possible
- Lossless digital output over Exakt Link*
- Component manufacturing tolerances measured and corrected
- Optimised for your chosen cartridge
*Requires an Exakt-enabled Linn DS or Linn DSM player in the system