Sonos Amp Integrated Amplifier
Connect everything to your Sonos Amp, from your turntable and stereo to your wired speakers to enjoy vinyl, CDs, stored audio files, and streaming. You can even power outdoor speakers and expand your Sonos system to the garden.
– Enjoy high-fidelity performance with 125 Watts per channel
– Power your bookshelf, floor-standing, in-wall, and in-ceiling speakers
– Stream everything you love with the Sonos app and Apple AirPlay
– Connect your TV to create the ultimate entertainment system
– Amp is built to last and improve over time
Amplify your TV experience
Designed to keep cool
Create an invisible sound system
Connect your favorite bookshelf, floor-standing, in-wall, or in-ceiling speakers to Amp to stream all the music you love. Connect a turntable, stereo, or portable music player and play the sound on any Sonos speaker.
You can place Amp just about anywhere— in an electronics rack, on a shelf, or on a credenza with your TV.
Amp can drive speakers with nominal impedance above 4 ohms. Two pairs of 8 ohm speakers wired in parallel are also supported. Don’t wire your speakers in series because it will result in poor sound quality.
Use an HDMI cable to connect Amp to your TV. When connected, Amp creates two front audio channels and plays your TV sound through your favorite non-Sonos speakers.
Amp plays audio in stereo by default. You can change the sound settings for the room associated with the Amp so that it plays in two mono channels when playing music.