Trade-in your old hi-fi
Part of the fun of Hi-Fi is being able to upgrade either part of, or the whole of your system. At Soundstage we are more than happy to accept a trade-in for your well loved Hi-Fi equipment, whether you bought it from us or not, if it means you go home with your dream sound system. We accept trade-ins off all equipment, not just the brands that we sell, so whether it’s Linn, Naim, Rega or Harbeth we are happy to accept them all.
We will consider a trade-in of all your Hi-Fi or AV equipment, regardless of condition, just let us know by either calling 020 8440 9509 ( Monday – Saturday, 10am – 6pm ), email or bring it down to the shop.
We will always try to offer you the best value for your old equipment, the price we can offer will be assessed on the below criteria:
- Make & model
- Serial number
- Condition of your item ( if you are able to send photos showing the condition, then please do )
- The items you’re interested in purchasing
- Approximate age
- If you have the original packaging and all ( or any ) of the original accessories.
- Your location – Are you able to bring it in or will we need to arrange collection?
Terms and Conditions
- We only accept one trade-in item per new purchase
- A trade-in offer is valid for one week ( 7 days ) from initial date of value offered
- Your trade-in cannot exceed 75% of value of the new purchase
- We reserve the right to reject a trade-in if it is not received in the condition described